Sunday, August 6, 2023

13. 3rd day of competition

Time to win the Chook Raffle!
So, apparently, it’s ’too hot and boring’ out at the shooting range and he left me behind 🫤
I told Husband he better win at shooting, or the chook raffle, we’re not going home with just a 3rd placing! 
Looks like I’ll be pottering around here all day, definitely not walking anywhere  or taking the bus to city (even the bus stops look sketchy)
I had a phone call from our nephew, in Vancouver, Canada, on the Eve of his wedding to his beautiful partner. I’d have loved to have been there, but a video and photos will be the best thing! 
 I won’t be posting many or any photos today, unless you want to see the ceiling of the van, in great detail. 
I just caught up on last Saturday’s Outlander episode, ate a whole box of Barbeque Shapes, an icecream and now feel itchy from damn midgies 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
I’ve watched The Great Pottery Throwdown, the news, tried to nap, had a shower, still waiting for him to get back. 
 Finally! He came home at 8pm, with second place in a shoot-off! Another trophy and sash! They’re going straight to the pool room!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1guMyhXOpMz5ufEa123UjN0F_95Q4ws63https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1PlZyXa-BGuFbQrjMWZE1JK_jiHxU3FEw
Aiming to leave by 7.30am tomorrow, heading back home. Undecided if I’ll still blog as we may stay at same places again, might not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment