Sunday, August 6, 2023

12. Second Day Of Comp

Husband left at 6.30 am , for second day of his shooting comp. I’m meeting up with daughter’s ‘sister-in-law’ , she’s taking me to Cullen Bay, for coffee, then to get groceries. We saw her last, at daughter’s wedding, back in February. 
Temp says 24C, feels like 27 … weird 
Picked up at 9.30, off to Cullen Bay, ordered coffee and croissant. Coffee took awhile but croissant didn’t arrive at all. Having to go ask for it again shits me. It was worth it though…🤤
The coffee was good too, in a soup bowl, had to slurp it 😝
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1CKoBN8MLHgDYHM1NI0bAsrxcrkMQ4AwC
While Maddi went to the loo, I saw another croc statue… so I got photos and maddi even suggested a pose too, 
A family walking past smiled and said they had discussed what I was doing, suggesting perhaps my GRANDDAUGHTER had wanted photos of her doll .. 
Good way to make me feel stupid and OLD!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1LmlOhscx5GbRdMtke77mND97kNbk-de8https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=19H_QbhYfomWy5y8PCoaNEK608NRrZYEF
We then got groceries and she dropped me off back at the van park. 
I haven’t heard from Husband yet, so I’m assuming he’s waiting to shoot-off against others later, which could be another 3 hour wait. (It’s 2.25pm right now) 
 Argh! What a boring afternoon I’ve had  except for the phone call from the don, in Melbourne, where we spoke for an hour. 
Husband just arrived back, 6.22pm, empty handed this time 😠
And do ends second day of competition. One day to go and we can head home. Oh yay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment